You have been logged as having read the Code of Contact. Please take the time within your first look at this page to make sure you understand what is written here. If you do not - contact a staff member and ask!
Disclaimer: Although the administrators and moderators of Zetecs.com will attempt to keep all objectionable messages from this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the post author, and neither the owners, staff or members of Zetecs.com will be held responsible for the content of any message.
In the interest of maintaining Zetecs.com as a media for the open exchange of helpful comments and information about the Fiesta Zetec-S, We must insist that you adhere to the following Code of Conduct:
Zetecs.com uses a set of warnings which work like this:
-  Use of the Message Boards is a privilege. We reserve the right to deny your use of this area at any time, without stated reason.
-  Slanderous, defamatory, false, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, violent, abusive, insulting, threatening or harassing comments are not appropriate.
-  Any form of direct or indirect personal attack or harassment is unacceptable behavior and is not tolerated. If you find something extreme or offensive posted on the boards, do not respond to it, privately or publicly. A site moderator will be reviewing the messages before posting and, if appropriate, will edit or delete it.
-  Do not 'flame' people either publicly or privately via email. A flame is typically a nasty personal attack on a person.
-  Any comment that calls for unlawful or illegal behavior or might result in harm to others is not allowed.
-  Any form of direct or indirect marketing, unless otherwise authorised by Zetecs.com is strictly prohibited. If you wish to advertise to the Zetecs.com audience please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We may allow sponsors or partners to email you directly.
-  Remain friendly and civil.
-  Please do not post unauthorized, confidential or copyrighted information on the message boards.
By registering with Zetecs.com, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct. Zetecs.com reserves the right to edit or delete postings that violate the above guidelines and may, in its sole discretion punish users for violating this Code of Conduct.
- The yellow warning. This is the 'first stage' warning, and would normally be given for flaming (argueing agressively) with someone and other things. This is the most used warning, and normally matters need never go any further.
- The red warning is either given when someone already has a yellow and does something else which requires a warning, or does something bad enough to warrant being put straight onto a red warning.
- The 'black' ban warning. This shows when a member has been banned. Members could be banned either for a short time as a punishment, or forever. This would normally be given either when someone has a red and does something else wrong, or when someone does something which the staff feel deserves a ban. Appeals may be brought forward to administration staff only - the involvement of another member in your fight will result in their punishment also.
There is currently 1 User viewing this page (1 guest and 0 member)